This article of Cross Sectional Anatomy Of Spinal Cord have 4 images it's including Describe The Cross Sectional Anatomy Of Spinal Cord Choice Image Describe The Cross Sectional Anatomy Of, Cross Sectional Anatomy Of Spinal Cord Awesome Design #6 Anatomy Of The Spinal Chord Cross Sectional Anatomy Of Spinal Cord Spinal Cord Cross Sectional ., File:Spinal Cord Sectional Anatomy.png, Cross Section Spinal Cord Images Anatomy Spinal Cord Anatomy | Figure 12-6. A. Below are the attachments:
Cross Sectional Anatomy Of Spinal Cord was uploaded on March 14, 2018 at 2:18 pm. This post is published at the Sectional category. Cross Sectional Anatomy Of Spinal Cord is tagged with Cross Sectional Anatomy Of Spinal Cord, Cross, Sectional, Anatomy, Of, Spinal, Cord..
Crosscross (krôs, kros),USA pronunciation n., v., adj., -er, -est.
- a structure consisting essentially of an upright and a transverse piece, upon which persons were formerly put to death.
- any object, figure, or mark resembling a cross, as two intersecting lines.
- a mark resembling a cross, usually an X, made instead of a signature by a person unable to write.
- the Cross, the cross upon which Jesus died.
- a figure of the Cross as a Christian emblem, badge, etc.
- the Cross as the symbol of Christianity.
- a small cross with a human figure attached to it, as a representation of Jesus crucified;
- a sign made with the right hand by tracing the figure of a cross in the air or by touching the foreheard, chest, and shoulders, as an act of devotion.
- a structure or monument in the form of a cross, set up for prayer, as a memorial, etc.
- any of various conventional representations or modifications of the Christian emblem used symbolically or for ornament, as in heraldry or art: a Latin cross; a Maltese cross.
- the crucifixion of Jesus as the culmination of His redemptive mission.
- any suffering endured for Jesus' sake.
- the teaching of redemption gained by Jesus' death.
- the Christian religion, or those who accept it;
- an opposition;
- any misfortune;
- a crossing of animals or plants;
a mixing of breeds.
- an animal, plant, breed, etc., produced by crossing;
- a person or thing that is intermediate in character between two others.
- [Boxing.]a punch thrown across and over the lead of an opponent.
- a contest the result of which is dishonestly arranged beforehand.
- a crossing.
- a place of crossing.
- [Plumbing.]a four-way joint or connection.
- an actor's movement from one area of a stage to another.
- Also called cross-trade. an arrangement for the simultaneous sale and purchase of a block of stock handled by a single broker.
- [Mach.]spider (def. 6b).
- (cap.) See Southern Cross.
- bear one's cross, to accept trials or troubles patiently.
- take the cross, to make the vows of a crusader.
- to move, pass, or extend from one side to the other side of (a street, river, etc.).
- to put or draw (a line, lines, etc.) across.
- to cancel by marking with a cross or with a line or lines (often fol. by off or out).
- to mark with a cross.
- to lie or pass across;
- to meet and pass.
- to transport across something.
- to assist or guide (a person) across a street or intersection: The guard crossed the child at the traffic light.
- to place in the form of a cross or crosswise.
- [Biol.]to cause (members of different genera, species, breeds, varieties, or the like) to interbreed.
- to oppose openly;
- to betray;
- to make the sign of a cross upon or over, as in devotion: to cross oneself.
- to set (a yard) in proper position on a mast.
- [Obs.]to confront in a hostile manner.
- to lie or be athwart;
- to move, pass, or extend from one side or place to another: Cross at the intersection.
- to meet and pass.
- to interbreed.
- [Theat.]to move from one side of the stage to the other, esp. by passing downstage of another actor.
- cross one's heart. See heart (def. 22).
- cross one's mind. See mind (def. 21).
- cross one's path. See path (def. 6).
- cross over:
- [Biol.](of a chromosome segment) to undergo crossing over.
- to switch allegiance, as from one political party to another.
- to change successfully from one field of endeavor, genre, etc., to another: to cross over from jazz to rock.
- Also, cross over to the other side. to die;
- cross someone's palm. See palm 1 (def. 11).
- cross up:
- to change arrangements made with;
deceive: He crossed me up after we had agreed to tell the police the same story.
- to confuse: I was supposed to meet him at the station, but got crossed up.
- angry and annoyed;
snappish: Don't be cross with me.
- lying or passing crosswise or across each other;
transverse: cross timbers.
- involving a reciprocal action, interchange, or the like: a cross-endorsement of political candidates; cross-marketing of related services.
opposite: They were at cross purposes with each other.
Sectionalsec•tion•al (sek′shə nl),USA pronunciation adj.
- pertaining or limited to a particular section;
local or regional: sectional politics.
- composed of several independent sections: a sectional sofa.
- of or pertaining to a section: a sectional view of the machine.
- a sofa composed of several independent sections that can be arranged individually or in various combinations.
Anatomya•nat•o•my (ə nat′ə mē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -mies.
- the science dealing with the structure of animals and plants.
- the structure of an animal or plant, or of any of its parts.
- dissection of all or part of an animal or plant in order to study its structure.
- a plant or animal that has been or will be dissected, or a model of such a dissected organism.
- a skeleton.
- [Informal.]the human body.
- an analysis or minute examination.
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Spinalspi•nal (spīn′l),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or belonging to a spine or thornlike structure, esp. to the backbone.
- a spinal anesthetic.
Cordcord (kôrd),USA pronunciation n.
- a string or thin rope made of several strands braided, twisted, or woven together.
- a small, flexible, insulated cable.
- a ribbed fabric, esp. corduroy.
- a cordlike rib on the surface of cloth.
- any influence that binds or restrains: cord of marriage.
- a cordlike structure: the spinal cord; umbilical cord.
- a unit of volume used chiefly for fuel wood, now generally equal to 128 cu. ft. (3.6 cu. m), usually specified as 8 ft. long, 4 ft. wide, and 4 ft. high (2.4 m × 1.2 m × 1.2 m). Abbr.: cd, cd.
- a hangman's rope.
- to bind or fasten with a cord or cords.
- to pile or stack up (wood) in cords.
- to furnish with a cord.
But gray is just a neutral coloring that tends nonetheless easy to match with colors that are other more contrast. So that the chosen colour Cross Sectional Anatomy Of Spinal Cord works for people who desire to utilize basic hues like less, although white. To acquire the mixture right paint coloring, in selecting color mixtures, you have to consider these tips and considerations. Select a color to paint the surfaces a bright colour combinations of dreary.
The bright shades are recommended here's not striking brilliant color, as the color mix of Cross Sectional Anatomy Of Spinal Cord with hues that are striking can actually produce the effect ugly. Pick shades which are comfortable although vibrant but soft. For example, light turf green blue, white, among others. Even though combination with additional shades which might be richer nor prohibited, however, you should pick the mix that is suitable.