Cast Iron Claw Foot Tub have 11 attachments including Nice Cast Iron Claw Foot Tub #1 Alternative Views:, 61" Rolled Rim Cast Iron Clawfoot Tub, Cast Iron Claw Foot Tub Design Inspirations #3 Vintage Tub & Bath, Cast Iron Clawfoot Tub. Painted A Lovely Dark Gray, This Beautiful Bathtub Comes With Monarch Imperial Feet, In The Finish Of Your Choice., Alternative Views:, Beautiful Cast Iron Claw Foot Tub #6 Randolph Morris 60 Inch Cast Iron Slipper Clawfoot Tub Rim Drillings, 71" Cast Iron Double Ended Slipper Clawfoot Tub W/Imperial Feet, Cast Iron Claw Foot Tub Design #8 Lena Cast Iron Clawfoot Double Slipper Tub With Monarch Imperial Feet - Bathroom, Superb Cast Iron Claw Foot Tub #9 Celine Cast Iron Clawfoot Tub, 'The Lanercost' 73\, Awesome Cast Iron Claw Foot Tub #11 Sanford Cast Iron Clawfoot Tub - Imperial Feet. Below are the pictures:
Cast Iron Claw Foot Tub was posted at March 14, 2018 at 2:18 pm. This post is published under the Tub category. Cast Iron Claw Foot Tub is tagged with Cast Iron Claw Foot Tub, Cast, Iron, Claw, Foot, Tub..
Castcast (kast, käst),USA pronunciation v., cast, cast•ing, n., adj.
- to throw or hurl;
fling: The gambler cast the dice.
- to throw off or away: He cast the advertisement in the wastebasket.
- to direct (the eye, a glance, etc.), esp. in a cursory manner: She cast her eyes down the page.
- to cause to fall upon something or in a certain direction;
send forth: to cast a soft light; to cast a spell; to cast doubts.
- to draw (lots), as in telling fortunes.
- to throw out (a fishing line, net, bait, etc.): The fisherman cast his line.
- to fish in (a stream, an area, etc.): He has often cast this brook.
- to throw down or bring to the ground: She cast herself on the sofa.
- to part with;
lose: The horse cast a shoe.
- to shed or drop (hair, fruit, etc.): The snake cast its skin.
- (of an animal) to bring forth (young), esp. abortively.
- to send off (a swarm), as bees do.
- to throw or set aside;
discard or reject;
dismiss: He cast the problem from his mind.
- to throw forth, as from within;
emit or eject;
- to throw up (earth, sod, etc.), as with a shovel.
- to put or place, esp. hastily or forcibly: to cast someone in prison.
- to deposit or give (a ballot or vote).
- to bestow;
confer: to cast blessings upon someone.
- to make suitable or accordant;
tailor: He cast his remarks to fit the occasion.
- to select actors for (a play, motion picture, or the like).
- to allot a role to (an actor).
- to assign an actor to (a role).
- to form (an object) by pouring metal, plaster, etc., in a fluid state into a mold and letting it harden.
- to form (metal, plaster, etc.) into a particular shape by pouring it into a mold in a fluid state and letting it harden.
- to tap (a blast furnace).
- to compute or calculate;
add, as a column of figures.
- to compute or calculate (a horoscope) astrologically;
- to turn or twist;
- to turn the head of (a vessel), esp. away from the wind in getting under way.
- [Fox Hunting.](of a hunter) to lead or direct (hounds) over ground believed to have been recently traveled by a fox.
- [Archaic.]to contrive, devise, or plan.
- [Obs.]to ponder.
- to throw.
- to receive form in a mold.
- to calculate or add.
- to conjecture;
- (of hounds) to search an area for scent: The setter cast, but found no scent.
- to warp, as timber.
- (of a vessel) to turn, esp. to get the head away from the wind;
- to select the actors for a play, motion picture, or the like.
- to consider.
- to plan or scheme.
- cast about:
- to look, as to find something;
seek: We cast about for something to do during the approaching summer vacation.
- to scheme;
plan: He cast about how he could avoid work.
- cast away:
- Also, cast aside. to reject;
- to shipwreck.
- to throw away;
squander: He will cast away this money just as he has done in the past.
- cast back, to refer to something past;
revert to: The composer casts back to his earlier work.
- cast down, to lower;
- cast off:
- to discard;
- to let go or let loose, as a vessel from a mooring.
- [Print.]to determine the quantity of type or space that a given amount of text will occupy when set.
- to make (the final stitches) in completing a knitted fabric.
- to throw (a falcon) off from the fist to pursue game.
- cast on, to set (yarn) on a needle in order to form the initial stitches in knitting.
- cast out, to force out;
- cast up:
- to add up;
- to vomit;
- [Chiefly Scot.]to turn up;
- act of casting or throwing.
- that which is thrown.
- the distance to which a thing may be cast or thrown.
- a throw of dice.
- the number rolled.
- act of throwing a line or net onto the water.
- a spot for casting;
a fishing place.
- [Theat.]the group of performers to whom parts are assigned;
- [Hunting.]a searching of an area for a scent by hounds.
- a stroke of fortune;
fortune or lot.
- a ride offered on one's way;
- the form in which something is made or written;
- act of casting or founding.
- the quantity of metal cast at one time.
- something formed from a material poured into a mold in a molten or liquid state;
- an impression or mold made from something.
- a rigid surgical dressing, usually made of bandage treated with plaster of Paris.
- outward form;
- a permanent twist or turn: to have a cast in one's eye.
- a warp.
- a slight tinge of some color;
shade: A good diamond does not have a yellowish cast.
- a dash or trace;
a small amount.
- a conjecture;
- [Zool.]something that is shed, ejected, or cast off or out, as molted skin, a feather, food from a bird's crop, or the coil of sand and waste passed by certain earthworms.
- [Ornith.]pellet (def. 6).
- [Falconry.]a pair of hawks put in flight together.
- effused plastic matter produced in the hollow parts of various diseased organs.
- low-grade, irregular wool.
- at a single cast, through a single action or event: He bankrupted himself at a single cast.
- (of an animal, esp. a horse) lying in such a position that it is unable to return to its feet without assistance.
Ironi•ron (ī′ərn),USA pronunciation n.
- a ductile, malleable, silver-white metallic element, scarcely known in a pure condition, but much used in its crude or impure carbon-containing forms for making tools, implements, machinery, etc. Symbol: Fe;
at. wt.: 55.847;
at. no.: 26;
sp. gr.: 7.86 at 20°C. Cf. cast iron, pig iron, steel, wrought iron.
- something hard, strong, rigid, unyielding, or the like: hearts of iron.
- an instrument, utensil, weapon, etc., made of iron.
- an appliance with a flat metal bottom, used when heated, as by electricity, to press or smooth clothes, linens, etc.
- [Golf.]one of a series of nine iron-headed clubs having progressively sloped-back faces, used for driving or lofting the ball. Cf. wood1 (def. 8).
- a branding iron.
- any of several tools, structural members, etc., of metals other than iron.
- the blade of a carpenter's plane.
- a pistol.
- a harpoon.
- a preparation of iron or containing iron, used chiefly in the treatment of anemia, or as a styptic and astringent.
- irons, shackles or fetters: Put him in irons!
- a sword.
- in irons:
- [Naut.](of a sailing vessel) unable to maneuver because of the position of the sails with relation to the direction of the wind.
- [Naut.](of a towing vessel) unable to maneuver because of tension on the towing line.
- Also, into irons. in shackles or fetters.
- irons in the fire, matters with which one is immediately concerned;
projects: He had other irons in the fire, so that one failure would not destroy him.
- pump iron, to lift weights as an exercise or in competition.
- strike while the iron is hot, to act quickly when an opportunity presents itself.
- of, containing, or made of iron: an iron skillet.
- resembling iron in firmness, strength, color, etc.: an iron will.
- holding or binding strongly: an iron grip.
- irritating or harsh in tone: an iron voice.
- to smooth or press with a heated iron, as clothes or linens.
- to furnish, mount, or arm with iron.
- to shackle or fetter with irons.
- to smooth and thin the walls of (an object being deep-drawn).
- to press clothes, linens, etc., with an iron.
- iron out:
- to iron or press (an item of clothing or the like).
- to remove (wrinkles) from by ironing.
- to resolve or clear up (difficulties, disagreements, etc.): The problem was ironed out months ago.
Clawclaw (klô),USA pronunciation n.
- a sharp, usually curved, nail on the foot of an animal, as on a cat, dog, or bird.
- a similar curved process at the end of the leg of an insect.
- the pincerlike extremity of specific limbs of certain arthropods: lobster claws.
- any part or thing resembling a claw, as the cleft end of the head of a hammer.
- [Typography.]the hooklike projection from the right side of an r or from the bowl of a g.
- (in a motion-picture mechanism) a device having one or two teeth that hook into the perforations of a length of film and move it one frame at a time at any given speed.
- one of a group of slender, tapering metal projections rising from the base of a jewelry setting, used to hold a transparent or faceted gemstone in position. Cf. prong (def. 4).
- to tear, scratch, seize, pull, etc., with or as if with claws: The kitten clawed my sweater to shreds.
- to make by or as if by scratching, digging, etc., with hands or claws: to claw a hole in the earth.
- to proceed by or as if by using the hands: He clawed his way through the crowd.
- to scratch, tear, or dig with or as if with claws: The cat clawed and hissed in fear.
- to make fumbling motions: He clawed at the door. She clawed for the light switch.
- [Scot.]to scratch gently, as to relieve itching.
Footfoot (fŏŏt),USA pronunciation n., pl. feet for 1–4, 8–11, 16, 19, 21;
foots for 20;
- (in vertebrates) the terminal part of the leg, below the ankle joint, on which the body stands and moves.
- (in invertebrates) any part similar in position or function.
- such a part considered as the organ of locomotion.
- a unit of length, originally derived from the length of the human foot. It is divided into 12 inches and equal to 30.48 centimeters. Abbr.: ft., f.
- foot soldiers;
- walking or running motion;
pace: swift of foot.
- quality or character of movement or motion;
- any part or thing resembling a foot, as in function, placement, shape, etc.
- a shaped or ornamented feature terminating a leg at its lower part.
- any of several short legs supporting a central shaft, as of a pedestal table.
- a rim, flange, or flaring part, often distinctively treated, serving as a base for a table furnishing or utensil, as a glass, teapot, or candlestick.
- the part of a stocking, sock, etc., covering the foot.
- the lowest part, or bottom, of anything, as of a hill, ladder, page, etc.
- a supporting part;
- the part of anything opposite the top or head: He waited patiently at the foot of the checkout line.
- the end of a bed, grave, etc., toward which the feet are placed: Put the blanket at the foot of the bed, please.
- the part of the type body that forms the sides of the groove, at the base. See diag. under type.
- the last, as of a series.
- that which is written at the bottom, as the total of an account.
- [Pros.]a group of syllables constituting a metrical unit of a verse.
- Usually, foots.
- sediment or dregs.
- the lower edge of a sail.
- get off on the right or wrong foot, to begin favorably or unfavorably: He got off on the wrong foot with a tactless remark about his audience.
- get or have a or one's foot in the door, to succeed in achieving an initial stage or step.
- have one foot in the grave. See grave 1 (def. 5).
- on foot, by walking or running, rather than by riding.
- put one's best foot forward:
- to attempt to make as good an impression as possible.
- to proceed with all possible haste;
- put one's foot down, to take a firm stand;
be decisive or determined.
- put one's foot in it or into it, [Informal.]to make an embarrassing blunder. Also, put one's foot in or into one's mouth.
- set foot on or in, to go on or into;
enter: Don't set foot in this office again!
- under foot, in the way: That cat is always under foot when I'm getting dinner.
- to walk;
go on foot (often fol. by it): We'll have to foot it.
- to move the feet rhythmically, as to music or in dance (often fol. by it).
- (of vessels) to move forward;
sail: to foot briskly across the open water.
- to walk or dance on: footing the cobblestones of the old city.
- to perform (a dance): cavaliers footing a galliard.
- to traverse on or as if on foot.
- to make or attach a foot to: to foot a stocking.
- to pay or settle: I always end up footing the bill.
- to add (a column of figures) and set the sum at the foot (often fol. by up).
- to seize with talons, as a hawk.
- to establish.
- [Archaic.]to kick, esp. to kick away.
- [Obs.]to set foot on.
Tubtub (tub),USA pronunciation n., v., tubbed, tub•bing.
- a bathtub.
- a broad, round, open, wooden container, usually made of staves held together by hoops and fitted around a flat bottom.
- any of various containers resembling or suggesting a tub: a tub for washing clothes.
- the amount a tub will hold.
- a short and fat person.
- an old, slow, or clumsy vessel.
- a bath in a bathtub.
- an ore car;
- a two-seat aircraft, esp. a trainer.
- to place or keep in a tub.
- [Brit. Informal.]to bathe in a bathtub.
- [Brit. Informal.]to bathe oneself in a bathtub.
- to undergo washing, esp. without damage, as a fabric: This cotton print tubs well.
Garden is an exciting exercise to relax. How exactly to choose Cast Iron Claw Foot Tub became one of many significant areas of gardening. Moreover, there are many sorts and hues of box bought building the selection method might be less unexciting and baffling. Therefore, before picking a box that is fitting for a variety of crops in the home, be sure that you have observed the following guidelines. More than merely a place pot, to place also can offer as decor. Collection of the correct container can enhance one's home's elegance.
So you can choose a tiny pan anyway, typically, cacti can be bought in modest sizes. Select a coloring box that fits the entire style theme of your property. Other crops as you are able to pick are Sansevieria. Remedy resembles a cactus, however you should choose a diverse container because of the measurement that's Sansevieria that is larger. Whichever container you choose, try to make certain that it has a drainage pit at the bottom. Pan putting locations become wet and dirty, triggering the onset of root decay can be led by stagnant water in a pan. If possible, please also select Cast Iron Claw Foot Tub which have "legs" for drainage that is easy
Alternatively, in the event the measurement of the container you decide on is not too small, lots of vitamins that'll not be achieved by the origins, so there will actually take vain. The roots can be actually made by it to rot since the underside damp and of the pan will clog. Furthermore, note likewise the area you will employ to put the container. If that's unlikely to be confined, you can test to use a hanging container to be able to save room.
You're those types of who tend seldom and to be chaotic spend some time athome? Do not make it like a hurdle to have crops at home. But, naturally, you've to get the best plant since it is powerful of choosing a Cast Iron Claw Foot Tub in terms. If you should be the type of who very chaotic, better usage of hawaiian plants for preservation is not relatively difficult. And that means you don't require too much focus on it cactus, for instance, simply takes a little water in their attention.