FEEDERfeed•er (fē′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that supplies food or feeds something.
- a bin or boxlike device from which farm animals may eat, esp. such a device designed to allow a number of chickens to feed simultaneously or to release a specific amount of feed at regular intervals.
- a person or thing that takes food or nourishment.
- a livestock animal that is fed an enriched diet to fatten it for market. Cf. stocker (def. 2).
- a person or device that feeds a machine, printing press, etc.
- a tributary stream.
- bird feeder.
- See feeder line.
- See feeder road.
- Also, feed. a conductor, or group of conductors, connecting primary equipment in an electric power system.
- [Brit.]a baby's bib.
- [Theat. Slang.]See straight man.
- being, functioning as, or serving as a feeder.
- pertaining to livestock to be fattened for market.
BUCKbuck1 (buk),USA pronunciation n.
- the male of the deer, antelope, rabbit, hare, sheep, or goat.
- the male of certain other animals, as the shad.
- an impetuous, dashing, or spirited man or youth.
- [Often Disparaging.]a male American Indian or black.
- bucks, casual oxford shoes made of buckskin, often in white or a neutral color.
- of the lowest of several ranks involving the same principal designation, hence subject to promotion within the rank: buck private; buck sergeant.
ROGERSRog•ers (roj′ərz),USA pronunciation n.
- Bernard, 1893–1968, U.S. composer.
- Bruce, 1870–1957, U.S. book designer and printer.
- Carl (Ransom), 1902–87, U.S. psychologist.
- Ginger (Virginia Katherine McMath), born 1911, U.S. actress and dancer.
- James Gamble, 1867–1947, U.S. architect.
- Robert, 1731–95, American pioneer and commander in the British regular army during the French and Indian War.
- Samuel, 1763–1855, English poet.Will(iam Penn A•dair) (ə dâr′),USA pronunciation 1879–1935, U.S. actor and humorist.
- William P(ierce), born 1913, U.S. lawyer: Attorney General 1957–61;
Secretary of State 1969–73.
- a city in NW Arkansas. 17,429.
Hello , this attachment is about FEEDER - BUCK ROGERS (RAVECOW REMIX) ( Feeder Buck Rogers Photo #1). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1805 x 1015. This photo's file size is just 103 KB. Wether You decided to save This attachment to Your laptop, you may Click here. You could also download more attachments by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Feeder Buck Rogers.
Feeder Buck Rogers serves as being a natural area that could give a beautiful environment and trendy, though not an important element of a home existence of the playground is also very good when considered in the facet of wellness, but other than that the playground also offers a be a medium attractive specifically to boost the look the house itself, as well as in conditions of the placement of the park could be found at the backside of the house, close to the house or before the house, but it seems very difficult for that moment to build a playground on the occupancy of our limited land became one of many significant reasons why people are unwilling to build a garden athome them, when in-fact several methods or options that people cando to have around it, for it was at this juncture we have prepared some methods for gardening with modest property around the top grass of the house.
Collection of Flowers. So that more trees we can grow to ensure that more colorful and much more fascinating for certain picking plants for your garden using a small or slender land that may be one key to success in building a backyard with limited terrain, pick crops with a small-size.
In restructuring the park's territory is slender class, we should contemplate a number of things which range from the decision of flowers, spacing from one another so that though the park is tiny but still beautiful and good in-view, more Feeder Buck Rogers can we discover such methods below.