6 images of Dudley Compact 5000 Security Cash Safe 00-dy-compact5000-00_2 . (amazing Best Home Safes #1)
Compactcom•pact1 (adj. kəm pakt′, kom-, kom′pakt;v. kəm pakt′;
n. kom′pakt),USA pronunciation adj.
- joined or packed together;
closely and firmly united;
solid: compact soil.
- arranged within a relatively small space: a compact shopping center; a compact kitchen.
- designed to be small in size and economical in operation.
- solidly or firmly built: the compact body of a lightweight wrestler.
- expressed concisely;
not diffuse: a compact review of the week's news.
- composed or made (usually fol. by of ): a book compact of form and content.
- Also, bicompact. (of a set) having the property that in any collection of open sets whose union contains the given set there exists a finite number of open sets whose union contains the given set;
having the property that every open cover has a finite subcover.
- to join or pack closely together;
- to make firm or stable.
- to form or make by close union or conjunction;
make up or compose.
- to compress (metallic or metallic and nonmetallic powders) in a die to be sintered.
- to crush into compact form for convenient disposal or for storage until disposal: to compact rubbish.
- a small case containing a mirror, face powder, a puff, and sometimes rouge.
- Also called com′pact car′. an automobile that is smaller than an intermediate but larger than a subcompact and generally has a combined passenger and luggage volume of 100–110 cu. ft. (2.8–3.1 m3).
- (in powder metallurgy) an object to be sintered formed of metallic or of metallic and nonmetallic powders compressed in a die.
Securityse•cu•ri•ty (si kyŏŏr′i tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties, adj.
- freedom from danger, risk, etc.;
- freedom from care, anxiety, or doubt;
- something that secures or makes safe;
- freedom from financial cares or from want: The insurance policy gave the family security.
- precautions taken to guard against crime, attack, sabotage, espionage, etc.: The senator claimed security was lax and potential enemies know our plans.
- a department or organization responsible for protection or safety: He called security when he spotted the intruder.
- protection or precautions taken against escape;
custody: The dangerous criminal was placed under maximum security.
- an assurance;
- something given or deposited as surety for the fulfillment of a promise or an obligation, the payment of a debt, etc.
- one who becomes surety for another.
- an evidence of debt or of property, as a bond or a certificate of stock.
- Usually, securities. stocks and bonds.
- of, pertaining to, or serving as security: The company has instituted stricter security measures.
Cashcash1 (kash),USA pronunciation n.
- money in the form of coins or banknotes, esp. that issued by a government.
- money or an equivalent, as a check, paid at the time of making a purchase.
- to give or obtain cash for (a check, money order, etc.).
- to win (a trick) by leading an assured winner.
- to lead (an assured winner) in order to win a trick: He cashed his ace and led the queen.
- cash in:
- to turn in and get cash for (one's chips), as in a gambling casino.
- to end or withdraw from a business agreement;
convert one's assets into cash.
- [Slang.]to die: After her parents cashed in, she lived with her grandmother.
- cash in on, to profit from;
use to one's advantage: swindlers who cash in on the credulity of the public.
- cash in one's chips, [Slang.]to die.
Safesafe (sāf USA pronunciation ), adj., saf•er, saf•est, n.
- secure from liability to harm, injury, danger, or risk: a safe place.
- free from hurt, injury, danger, or risk: to arrive safe and sound.
- involving little or no risk of mishap, error, etc.: a safe estimate.
- dependable or trustworthy: a safe guide.
- careful to avoid danger or controversy: a safe player; a safe play.
- denied the chance to do harm;
in secure custody: a criminal safe in jail.
- reaching base without being put out: safe on the throw to first base.
- making it possible to reach a base: a safe slide.
- a steel or iron box or repository for money, jewels, papers, etc.
- any receptacle or structure for the storage or preservation of articles: a meat safe.
- (in plumbing)
- a pan for catching leakage.
- template (def. 7).
- a condom.
Hi peoples, this attachment is about Dudley Compact 5000 Security Cash Safe 00-dy-compact5000-00_2 . (amazing Best Home Safes #1). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 576 x 576. This post's file size is only 22 KB. Wether You decided to save This attachment to Your laptop, you might Click here. You may too see more pictures by clicking the following photo or see more at this article: Best Home Safes.
Dudley Compact 5000 Security Cash Safe 00-dy-compact5000-00_2 . (amazing Best Home Safes #1) design has turned into a beloved type of lots of people for their property. The look is stylish, glance that was easy and contemporary has drawn lots of people to apply to their occupancy. Getting a modern contemporary look beautiful? The furniture is designed for modern design model has an appealing attribute.
Now with modern modern interior-design, room is created vibrant and open with sun light while in the room. So that lighting can be replicated across the bedroom inside your home, select white floor content. Also utilize glass in the place of big windows, wall substance and skylights to bring as much as feasible internally in light that is sun.
The style model furnishings give the impression of sunshine and easy within the ultimate appearance of the room. This is obtained by the utilization of a straight line that was smooth to-use white coloring so fascinated light and clean. Another substance applied is glass content which can be clear and reflective to offer the impression of a more modern.