Also, D.I.Y., d.i.y.
- do-it-yourself: DIY house decorating.
Paperpa•per (pā′pər),USA pronunciation n.
- a substance made from wood pulp, rags, straw, or other fibrous material, usually in thin sheets, used to bear writing or printing, for wrapping things, etc.
- a piece, sheet, or leaf of this.
- something resembling this substance, as papyrus.
- a written or printed document or the like.
- a newspaper or journal.
- an essay, article, or dissertation on a particular topic: a paper on early Mayan artifacts.
- Often, papers. a document establishing or verifying identity, status, or the like: citizenship papers.
- negotiable notes, bills, etc., as commercial paper or paper money: Only silver, please, no paper.
- a promissory note.
- papers, a. [Naut.]See ship's papers. b. See rolling paper.
- See toilet paper.
- a sheet or card of paper with pins or needles stuck through it in rows.
- a set of questions for an examination, an individual set of written answers to them, or any written piece of schoolwork.
- a free pass to an entertainment.
- on paper:
- in written or printed form.
- in theory rather than in practice.
- existing only in a preliminary state;
in a plan or design: The university building program is still only on paper.
- to cover with wallpaper or apply wallpaper to: They papered the bedroom last summer.
- to line or cover with paper.
- to distribute handbills, posters, etc., throughout: to paper a neighborhood with campaign literature.
- to fold, enclose, or wrap in paper.
- to supply with paper.
- [Informal.]to deluge with documents, esp. those requiring one to comply with certain technical procedures, as a means of legal harassment: He papered the plaintiff to force a settlement.
- to fill (a theater or the like) with spectators by giving away free tickets or passes.
- [Archaic.]a. to write or set down on paper.b. to describe in writing.
- to apply wallpaper to walls.
- paper over, to patch up or attempt to conceal (a difference, disagreement, etc.) so as to preserve a friendship, present a unified opinion, etc.: to paper over a dispute.
- made of paper or paperlike material: a paper bag.
thin, flimsy, or frail.
- of, pertaining to, or noting routine clerical duties.
- pertaining to or carried on by means of letters, articles, books, etc.: a paper war.
- written or printed on paper.
- existing in theory or principle only and not in reality: paper profits.
- indicating the first event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- including many patrons admitted on free passes, as an audience for a theatrical performance: It's a paper house tonight.
Roserose1 (rōz),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., rosed, ros•ing.
- any of the wild or cultivated, usually prickly-stemmed, pinnate-leaved, showy-flowered shrubs of the genus Rosa. Cf. rose family.
- any of various related or similar plants.
- the flower of any such shrub, of a red, pink, white, or yellow color.
- the traditional reddish color of this flower, variously a purplish red, pinkish red, or light crimson.
- an ornament shaped like or suggesting this flower.
- a pink or pinkish-red color in the cheek.
- See rose window.
- a representation of a wild rose with five petals, usually seeded and barbed in a symmetrical design and used esp. as the cadency mark of a seventh son.
- any of various diagrams showing directions radiating from a common center, as a compass card or wind rose.
- an obsolete gem style or cut, flat on the bottom and having an upper side with from 12, or fewer, to 32 triangular facets.
- a gem with this cut.
- a perforated cap or plate, as at the end of a pipe or the spout of a watering pot, to break a flow of water into a spray.
- an ornamental plate or socket surrounding the shaft of a doorknob at the face of a door.
- a plane polar curve consisting of three or more equal loops that meet at the origin. Equation: r= a sinnθ or r = a cosnθ.
- come up roses, [Informal.]to turn out all right;
result in success, glory, or profit: Despite setbacks, things should come up roses in the long run.
- of the color rose.
- for, containing, or growing roses: a rose garden.
- scented like a rose.
- to make rose-colored.
- to flush (the face, cheeks, etc.).
Bouquetbou•quet (bō kā′, bo̅o̅- for 1, 2; bo̅o̅ kā′ or, occas., bō- for 3),USA pronunciation n.
- a bunch of flowers;
- a compliment: The drama critics greeted her performance with bouquets.
- the characteristic aroma of wines, liqueurs, etc.
Hi guys, this attachment is about DIY Paper Rose Bouquet . ( How To Make A Rose Bouquet In A Vase #7). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 554 x 738. This post's file size is only 45 KB. If You ought to save It to Your computer, you have to Click here. You could also download more images by clicking the image below or see more at here: How To Make A Rose Bouquet In A Vase.
One of many most significant things in the DIY Paper Rose Bouquet . ( How To Make A Rose Bouquet In A Vase #7), particularly the modern kitchen is set right illumination lights up. Its functionality, along with helping the lighting, the light also can boost the classy look of your kitchen. Lamps are perfect as it will make spectacular for the current home is not faint and gentle to mild light, but in addition don't ensure it is also brilliant.
Typically the supplement of pretty lights can also increase the allure of contemporary home design, in addition to using the kind downlight. Having a contemporary kitchen in your home, you simply regulate the kind of lamp design for that. Common within this country, intended minimalist contemporary kitchen design that was contemporary. Therefore, the lights utilized are easy types with lamp contemporary style that is contemporary or minimal lighting.
Within the modern kitchen must have two concepts of lighting lighting complete and centered lighting. Detailed program light to illuminate interior modern kitchen, as the light for light a to assist easy the game of cooking favorites to the whole space.